Once in VocBench, select a project, then click on "Data", top left, to see the classifications.
VocBench main features:
- Full support to manage OWL ontologies, and RDF resources, including specific vocabularies such as SKOS and XKOS, natively (other may be added as needed)
- Formalized workflow to work collaboratively. Users are assigned roles such "editor" or "validator"
- Support for manual validation of entries
- Internal SPARQL endpoint for project managers
- Open source project
- Widely adopted by large institutional users to manage resources such as thesauri, classifications, glossaries