We are testing alternative ways to view and browse statistical classifications and their correspondences.
- SKOSMOS is good to navigate classifications hierarchically.
- correspondences are visible once you access a specific classification entry.
- you can search for items either inside a given classification, or against all of them.
- Tip: By default, search in Skosmos looks for items starting with the value you typed. So, if you type "wheat" it will return "Wheat, seed" but not "Buckwheat". For a more general search, use "*" before and after your input value, like in "*wheat*".
- Search page for correspondences enables you to select "source" and "target".
- Look-up page offers an alternative way to search against all classifications available.
- PMKI is good to look at how classifications look like in the editing environment.
- PMKI is the recommended tool to visualize some resources, such as FoodEx2 2016 and the Geopolitical Ontology.
- Geographical classifications (such as M49 or SDG Country Grouping) will be available in PMKI soon.
Content is experimental. By typing "caliper" (or "caliper", "caliper") when prompted for credential, you acknowledge this and may proceed to inspect the content.